Novotel Glasgow Centre
  • Room Service
US$329
US$321
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$259
US$375
US$316
  • Pool
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$205
US$208
US$201
US$171
1,713 results
All reviewsseparate toiletsauchiehall streetexecutive roomcar parkkings theatresofa bedstreet parkingbath streetcoffee machinereception staffbars and restaurantscentral locationwould stay againstayed here for one nightficoncertpounds
Reviewed 16 January 2010

I arrived in the morning and I was given a room straightaway, this is very rare and welcomed. The room was modern and clean, there was'nt a swimming pool but there is a gym with a sauna.
The hotel is quietly situated just enough away from the city nightspots but an easy walk to the city centre or Queen Street Station.
I tried to book a room 12 months later but none were available, so stayed at The Thistle hotel.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2009

Typical Novotel with excellent bedrooms, cleanliness etc. Very helpful front desk staff.
Disastrous organisation in the restaurant. We dined there on a Saturday night, 14 covers when we entered and it took the entire meal to get a glass of water! Service was slow, slow, slow. The restaurant manager was disorganised, forgot things, and was clearly distracted with something else. With the exception of the desserts, the food was mediocre and not particularly well cooked.
Breakfast Sunday was the usual buffet, with overcooked hot food.
Our advice: stay here if you need to be in central Glasgow, but eat out.
- and the WiFi is a swingeing £12.99 a night!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2009

I stayed at the Novotel for one night due to attending a business meeting in Glasgow. The hotel was clean and the double room I stayed in was spacious.

I can't really say anything bad about the hotel itself, the staff was friendly, clean etc. However ,had I been staying here for lesiure purposes I would have been disappointed as the hotel is a good 20 min walk from Central station, theres no shops, bars etc near the hotel.

Breakfast was ok, lots of choice etc and the food was nice, but the food wasn't hot, only just warm.

Would I stay here again, yes if work were booking a hotel for me, but not if I was paying as room rates are from £69 and the location is not ideal.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2009

The Novotel Glasgow was a good combination of price and expected quality plus amenities. Our room, while it is not sparkling new, was super clean and comfortable.
Located just around the corner from Sauchiehall Street which offered various places to eat, easy access to public transport and the Glasgow Hop on Hop Off Bus.

Would stay again - absolutely !

Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2009

This is a basic, business type hotel. I guess you get what it says on the box. Nothing special, a lot of new staff who weren't terribly pleased to check us in, and reception staff could have been easier to communicate with.

The room was clean and spacious lacking in character as you expect in a Hotel of this type.

• Stayed: September 2009