Specified non smoking. Paid upfront. Arrived at 7.30pm. Told all non smoking rooms gone, only one room left and it was a smoking room. Take it or we'll look for somewhere else for you.
I have always stayed at the Novotel when I'm in Glasgow - good location, easy to reach, friendly staff, and never until now any problem. But:-
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST HONOUR THE CONTRACT THEY HAD WITH ME FOR A NON SMOKING ROOM - AFTER ALL IT WAS PRE-PAID!!
Not sure if I'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AA 4 Star Novotel is a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow. Enjoy your break staying within walking distance of designer shopping and nightlife in the city centre. For business travellers there are six meeting rooms for up to 40 people and easy access to the M8 and train stations with the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) just 5 minutes away. Enjoy our Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, rooftop fitness suite with a gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Glasgow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel Glasgow
- Accor Glasgow Centre
- Glasgow Novotel
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Scotland