I stayed here for two nights during March 2011 while in Glasgow with work.
My room was a good size had decent bathroom and a reasonably comfortable bed.
The food at dinner time was ok although not great and quite expensive. The breakfast was good.
It seemed I was actually quite lucky because my collegues rooms were smaller and one of them stank of smoke clearly having been a smoking room in the past and was in need of decoration.
All in all it was quite expensive for the standard of rooms and hotel but I have certainly stayed in worse hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AA 4 Star Novotel is a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow. Enjoy your break staying within walking distance of designer shopping and nightlife in the city centre. For business travellers there are six meeting rooms for up to 40 people and easy access to the M8 and train stations with the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) just 5 minutes away. Enjoy our Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, rooftop fitness suite with a gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Glasgow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel Glasgow
- Accor Glasgow Centre
- Glasgow Novotel
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Scotland