“2 nights in Glasgee”

Campanile Glasgow Airport
Ranked #60 of 93 Hotels in Glasgow
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Booked the Campanile Glasgow Airport for 2 nights, 21 and 22 March 2013. Booking was made easy. No problems.
At the hotel reception, staff pleasant and helpful. Prices are well within reason especially only £5 per night for my dog. (Unlike Travelodge who charge £20 per stay!! and a 1 night stay for a dog can be more expensive than the room!)
The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Bar and restaurant were fine. This place is well worth a stay. I will be staying here again when I next travel south.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
glasgowairport, General Manager at Campanile Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Hello Sikorskys,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback for your stay with us at Campanile Glasgow Airport.

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were even able to bring your dog with you. As you will have seen, we're a very family & pet friendly hotel, so it's always a pleasure to have animals with us.

I do hope to see you back at the hotel again soon, and if I can be of any future help, please do feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

At the cost of £29 a night, plus breakfast, I thought that it would not be the best of hotels.... how wrong was I!!

Cannot believe somebody wrote that the staff were rude... most friendliest people I've met.

The room that I had, on the 3rd floor, was massive.... very very clean, high standard.
When I woke up in the morning and looked outside I realised that I was right next to the motorway yet I couldn't hear any traffic.

I'll definately be staying here again when I next visit Glasgow.

Well done people but next time, can you supply some sunshine :)

Room Tip: I would think that all the rooms are the same so, dont worry, just book it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Geo1964

Hello Geo,

Delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

As a premium budget hotel, we aim to deliver excellent value for money and a friendly service, so we appear to have hit the target for you.

Please feel free to let me know when your next staying with us and I'll speak to my contact at the met office for you!

Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night when attending a concert at the SECC. Very easy to get to by car and easy to get to the SECC. Hotel is a bit out on a limb by its self, but there is what looks like a new pub being built next to it. Not too far away from the Braehead centre.
Room was very good, bed comfy and great bathroom with a large shower. A bigger tv would have better. Didn't use the restaurant but had the continental breakfast, choice was ok but would have liked a choice of yogurts. Quite busy at breakfast time and glasses and plates weren't readily replaced, had to ask for them.

• Stayed: March 2013
glasgowairport, General Manager at Campanile Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Hello Morvenscaraben,

Many thanks for taking the time to write feedback after staying with us at Campanile. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Coincidentally, just a few hours before reading your review, I purchased some new TV's for the hotel. These are LCD 24" which are HD ready and have a built in DVD player. We will be trialling these in some of our bedrooms and over the course of 2013 replacing all our televisions as we have had considerable feedback such as yours and wish to improve our in-room viewing offering.

I also take on board your comments regarding breakfast so that we can take measures to ensure our offering is always fully stocked even with the busy breakfast services we experience at the hotel.

I do hope that we can welcome you back again soon on your next trip to Glasgow.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Great place to stay at a good rate, clean comfortable good location, make sure you look for Ikea as the address does not like Sat Nav's Back again soon Highly Recommended!

I don't seem to be able to find english on the companies web site, tried to book through it just now, maybe some one could help me with the correct link?

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
glasgowairport, General Manager at Campanile Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Dear Irish Rover,

Delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and of course you've shared a good tip for finding us as Sat Nav's often have problems with address being new. We often give our IKEA's postcode of G51 4FB to ensure our guests get to us.

Also, as long as you have '.com' in our web address this should come up as English. Be careful it doesn't default back to '.fr' as our Company is primarily French.

Next time your booking, please feel free to contact me direct on the details below and I'll be happy to take care of your reservation.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

My husband and I stayed here with a friend just one night while in Glasgow. The hotel was nice, but nothing special. It was a little cold inside because it was snowing outside, or maybe it was just that I was coming from SE Asia where it was very warm. The front desk staff was very nice. Breakfast was provided and it was good. They had a hot breakfast option, and lots of cold options if you didn't want to wait. The location was pretty good, not too far of a walk to see the sights.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
glasgowairport, Manager at Campanile Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Dear Sam Jane,

Many thanks for putting your feedback onto Tripadvisor for your recent stay with us. I'm very glad to hear it was a pleasant stop.

Being in Scotland, we do tend to get the brunt of some of the colder weather fronts I'm afraid, but rest assured all of our bedrooms have guest controlled heating and air conditioning, so program to your individual comfort.

Perhaps we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon I hope?

Reviewed 13 March 2013

My Husband and I stay here every week it's always good hence the reason we return. The Staff are Fabulous, kind efficient professional yet friendly highly reccomended. Great location for Glasgow Airport and the hospital

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
glasgowairport, General Manager at Campanile Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

Hello Pauline,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

It's always a pleasure to see you and Mr Tait back each week and as you've missed a couple of weeks due to other commitments, we hope to welcome you again in the coming weeks.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Staff friendly, food good, rooms good, in fact can't fault it. Its my 2nd home, whilst working in the area. Stopped at Premier Inns and Travelodges in the area and been VERY dissapointed!
You could do a hell of a lot worse....

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank STRUD_60
glasgowairport, General Manager at Campanile Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Hello Strud_60,

Well firstly thank you for a very kind review, I'm very pleased that the team are able to provide you everything you need for your regular stays in Glasgow.

I'm glad to say we have a lot of regulars and a lot of familiar faces on a weekly basis, and no doubt we've spoken before.

I hope we can continue to provide you everything you need for the foreseeable future whilst you're working in Glasgow.

Thom Murphy

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glasgow
Anderston
Campanile Glasgow
Campanile Glasgow
#63 of 93 in Glasgow
Normandy Hotel
#3 of 3 in Renfrew

Been to Campanile Glasgow Airport? Share your experiences!