I've stayed here twice. The rooms are spacious and staff are always friendly. Facilities are excellent. Breakfast is perhaps a bit overpriced, but you can always just hop over to the Braehead shopping centre and pick up something to eat there. It's a bit out the way for a city break in Glasgow if you don't have a car. For an airport stop-over it would be perfect as I believe bus services are close by and regular. Alternatively, the airport is close-by by car (about 10 mins) so a taxi probably would't cost too much. Those visiting the city with cars would have no trouble accessing the city from here as links to the motorway are close. On the plus side they accept pets and you're still given impeccable rooms. I think the max. is 1 dog, but we had 2 small terriers with us and this didn't seem to be a problem. Be sure to indicate this at the time of booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Campanile Glasgow Airport Hotel is in a very prominent location: just 2 miles from Paisley Gilmour Street train station, 500 yards from Braehead shopping centre, 8 minutes drive from Glasgow Airport and just 1 minutes drive off M8 motorway junction 25A.(Postcode G51 4FB) which provides the perfect base for exploring one of Europe's most exciting cities and its beautiful surrounds. This purpose built modern fully air-conditioned hotel has 103 en-suite bedrooms, unlimited high-speed wi fi at £3 for 24 hours, FREE parking for all guest, 24 hr reception/access and has all the facilities you would expect from a large and successful modern hotel chain. This is our latest 4th generation Campanile Hotel with a contemporary decor at very competitive rates. All our bedrooms are en-suite with power shower, flat screen televisions, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities. Why not book a table in our modern 60 seated fully licensed restaurant which provides a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy a variety of French, Scottish and continental cuisine, as well as daily chef's specials. The hotel also offers 4 conference rooms that can hold up to 100 people. All rooms have air conditioning and natural day light and will be set up to meet your desires. Our helpful, friendly team are always on hand to ensure your stay is relaxing and home from home experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Glasgow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Glasgow Airport Hotel Glasgow
- Campanile Glasgow Airport Scotland