“Beyond delighted with this joint.”
Review of Chillies Westend

Chillies Westend
Ranked #536 of 2,411 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Like our food, Chillies West End is a slick, innovative take on an Indian restaurant. You won't find over-starched white table clothes here, nor naff Bengali tigers sketched on the walls in our stylish restaurant. What you will find, is flavour by the handi load...Since 2008 we've stamped our own seasoning on Glasgow's Indian cuisine ; our tapas style of serving allows us to cater equally well for both gorgers and grazers. We're confident, too, in our ability to indulge your tastes; whether it's authentic desi cooking you crave or innovative, fusion creations. No matter which way your tongue sways, the morsels on our menu are sure to satisfy.As our regulars know, the secret of our cooking lies with our talented curry and tandoori Chefs, who are armed with years of experience cooking for discerning customers in some of Pakistan and India's finest 5* dining establishments.So what are you waiting for? Sit-in, take-away or deliver, there's so many ways to enjoy Chillies!
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Beyond delighted with this joint.”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Yes had an excellent meal here 29th June 2014. Three of us shared 8 tapas (3 starter and 5 main)
All dishes were delicious, as was both types of nan. As BYOB No corkage on the wine or bottle of beer, which was a pleasant and welcome surprise.
The service was great and the staff pleasant. YES we will be back. Hats off to the chef especially for creating such tasty and fragrant food. The bill was less than £44 , so great value without compromising the quality of food.

• Visited June 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No service”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Used to be a regular customer but I got a call from the manager to say they wouldnt deliver to my address tonight because they were too busy. You wont be busy for long with service like that!!! I wont be back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Martin B
Chillies R, Owner at Chillies Westend, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear Martin,

We deeply regret your unpleasant experience with Chillies West End delivery.

Please rest assured that we are looking into this matter with utmost seriousness and will do everything needed to prevent this from happening again.

Best Regards,

Humaira Qureshi.
“Hot stuff (which could be hotter)”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

A restaurant found by chance which turned out to be a touch of kharma. The meal was excellent (although, as I convinced the very friendly staff, it was a little 'bland' for my 'eaten a lot in India' taste). It was, however, good enough for me to return two days later - to be greeted with some real "hot stuff". Not only are the staff very helpful, they alsp obviously listen to their customers! give it a try - you'll enjoy it - and don't forget you can choose your own spice-level.

• Visited May 2014
Glasgow
“Wee Gem”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I went here last week with a group of friends whom I meet on a regular basis to try different Indian/Oriental restaurants and this was a completely unknown venue to me. The food and the service ( there were 19 of us ) was excellent and everyone enjoyed their meals no matter what dishes they had ordered. The prices are very reasonable and you bring your own alcoholic drinks which also helps to keep the costs down

• Visited May 2014
“Simply amazing indian food”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Wow what a treat I enjoyed chillies so very much. I met up with my dad and my brother in town who had both eaten here before and insisted this is where we went, I was very happy indeed. Its an indian restaurant but has a spanish tapas theme which I found really new and exciting. I cant remember the names of everything we ordered but we had quite a few starter tapas followed by quite a lot of mains just all to share between the 3 of us. Not a single negative comment about anything from any of us, everything was really delicious all round were 'mmmmmm' noises from us and smiles on our faces. I couldn't stop eating even after I was full as it was just so yummy usually I would regret this but it was a delight right till the end. Staff and service was superb, very fast and friendly. byob policy with no corkage charge too is pretty good. Really looking forward to returning here again what a special treat indeed