Hotel Indigo Glasgow
  • Breakfast included
US$254
US$180
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
Travelocity
US$91
US$65
  • Breakfast included
2,450 results
All reviewscomplimentary mini barmarco pierreaveda toiletriesrainfall showerwaterloo streetcar park next doorcentral stationlovely hotelq parkcity centrelovely decorcooked breakfastwalk in showersuperior roomreception stafffew minutes walkblack pudding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in May. Loved the decor throughout the hotel. The rooms are a good size, spotlessly clean, lovely comfortable bed, nice bathroom.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
In terms of location - it is a short walk to central railway station and main shopping street. The buslink to the airport stops nearby - although we didn't realise this on our way in.
Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Denis M, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It does mean a lot to us when people recognise our efforts.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

My parents and I stayed at the Hotel Indigo Glasgow for one night in May 2012, and we enjoyed our stay overall. The hotel is about a five-block walk away from the main shopping street, and we were able to easily walk to the train station to catch our train back to London.

We shared a room that had two queen-sized beds. The beds seemed a tad bit smaller than a queen, but they were comfortable. For one night, it was ok for the three of us to share a room, but I think we would have needed a bigger room with more space (or two rooms) for any stay longer than one evening. The room was quite chic and had wonderful free amenities such as free shortbread (yum!), shampoo, conditioner, and a hair dryer.

We had one issue with the sound function on our tv. Specifically, we ordered a movie and could not hear it based on the sound limitations placed on the tv. To be fair, the movie had an inordinate amount of whispering. Anyway, we called the front desk about the issue and they immediately removed the movie purchase from our bill.

The bar and restaurant downstairs were also convenient. One of the waitresses was grumpy, but I believe that can happen anywhere. We shared a wonderful appetizer platter and drinks one evening.

As luck would have it, I found my wedding dress in Glasgow, so I'll be returning in the near future. I'll definitely stay at Hotel Indigo again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Thank B.G._Chicago

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and hope we can welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

This hotel was immaculately clean, well located for everything near Central Station, and with very nice staff who were well trained and very helpful. The restaurant is good - excellent breakfast cooked freshly to order - so much better than buffet style when the food is never top notch. Good sized pot of tea so you can have lots of cups. Large, comfortable beds, good sized bathroom with large walk in shower. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because the room is just slightly too narrow giving it a 'pinched' feel but decor is very attractive. A slightly wider room would have meant a little more wardrobe and drawer space which is needed with two people in the room and it would have been nice to have had a bedside table on the other side of the bed as well. But I am nitpicking a bit - these hotels clearly have a formula but are a grade up from Premier Inn. Excellent - I would definitely go back.

Wine was good and I had delicious soup when I wanted a light meal - rather impressive.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank liberdade1

Thank you for the great review, we a re delighted that we exceeded your expectation.s

Reviewed 15 June 2012

I'd been here for afternoon tea with a friend and really liked the feel of the place, so decided to book a night for me and my boyfriend, treating us to the suite. *Really* loved it: fabulous big room, lovely decor, big comfy bed, great bathroom with lovely Aveda toiletries.....and a mini bar too! How disappointing, then, that breakfast the following morning was a bit of shambles. We had to wait 10 minutes to be seated, and it wasn't particularly busy. We were seated at a dirty table (which was then cleaned) and things came to us in dribs and drabs, often only after we had asked for them (napkins, teaspoons, toast...). The whole thing felt quite chaotic, and quite unlike the service I had received previously. I mentioned this when we were checking out and was told there had been some "issues": seemed to us they were just short-staffed.
Anyway, it wouldn't put me off returning and I hope it was just a one-off. Full marks otherwise, and recommended!

Room Tip: The suite is fab!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, please accept our apologies for any delay or confusion at breakfast time.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

Something different from your normal hotels (you know the ones, where you could be in any city in any country)

Check in easy, nice bar, and the rooms are really special. Nice old building with high ceilings and very well decorated (as you would expect from a boutique hotel).

Stayed there during easter holidays, and going back again this weekend - an indicator of the regard I hold for the indigo is that I would stay there for ease on a night out even though I live only 8 miles away!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alistair K
Denis M, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2012

Thank you for the super review, we look forward to welcoming you back this weekend.