Hotel Indigo Glasgow
Agoda.com
US$115
US$111
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$113
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
2,453 results
All reviewscomplimentary mini barmarco pierreaveda toiletriesrainfall showerwaterloo streetcar park next doorcentral stationlovely hotelq parkcity centrelovely decorcooked breakfastwalk in showersuperior roomreception stafffew minutes walkblack pudding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Spent a weekend here with my husband in April... Hotel is in walking distance of Glasgow Central station. We came in from Prestwick so it was dead handy. The staff on our arrival were so friendly and as we had arrived early in the morning, they had our room ready for us. This is a beautiful stylish boutique hotel. The room we had was fab and modern. Big double bed and flat screen TV on the wall. It had a free mini-bar... yes I said free :-) and all the usual items in a room that one would expect. The bathroom was modern and funky. We had a double size shower room with plenty of towels and robes. Food in the hotel was fabulous and staff were as helpful. I would definitely go back without hesitation. The price was very good in that we got a deal for one night B&B and meal for only GBP131.00in total so great value...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Denis M, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us, we are very grateful for all the feedback we receive and appreciate the time you have taken to recognise our hotel. We hope that we can welcome you back to Hotel Indigo in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Had a lovely stay at the Indigo. Good location - very convenient for bus to Glasgow airport and town centre. Room was spotless and had a comfy bed and good shower. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Dinner was good and the waitress was fantastic. The only disappointment was breakfast. The order for the cooked Glasgow breakfast was delivered incorrectly for each of the 3 mornings and the continental breakfast was very sparse on one day. However the scrambled egg with smoked salmon was lush and I wish I'd ordered it on day one as I would have eaten this every day.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Great experience. Very friendly staff as well as very central. Spotless rooms. Rain shower ;) Delicious breakfast with gluten free breads as well. Will be staying again and recommend it to friends. Simply amazing!

Room Tip: All rooms are similar
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 April 2013

i loved the Penthouse Suite in this boutique hotel...so much so I did not want to leave each day...it is lovely...all hotel staff really nice and friendly...maid service excellent...book room 512 and I am sure you will not be disappointed at all...if you are, you are hard to please...the hotel is a short walk from the station which to me is also impressive...this is the first time I have stayed in Glasgow and I was in awe...we didn't see much of this vast city but what we did see was impressive...back to the room...lol...the décor is wonderful...I loved the walk in rainfall shower and the whole room was pristine...the use of the mini bar is another plus to this hotel...the only thing I was not impressed with was the breakfast...we have stayed in quite a few beautiful places and looked forward to having a pleasurable breakfast but as one reviewer said, it looked tired this was approx. 9am and breakfast finishes at 10.30...a few sparse boxes of cereal...each fruit juice jug was nearly empty and things looked as though they needed filling up...staff are very willing and I am sure if asked they would attend to your every need...but...they were all too intent on setting tables for dinner???? I found this rude and it made what I consider should be a nice peaceful start of the day...a rather hurried and noisy experience...I think they should concentrate on keeping the guests happy at breakfast and wait till 10.30 to start their daily chore getting ready for dinner...otherwise change your breakfast times...this is just my humble opinion but in no way would it deter me from recommending or using this Hotel again...I just think the start of the day should be a pleasurable time, but I couldn't wait to get breakfast over with...otherwise 10 out of 10 and the star rating is well befitting to this beautiful hotel... LOVED IT!! :)

Room Tip: My Boyfriend made an excellent choice of the Penthouse Suite!!!
1  Thank raven1GeordieLand

Reviewed 6 April 2013

A lot of great things to say about this hotel. First of all, the staff could not have been nicer - friendly, helpful, polite, but unobtrusive. The location is excellent, within walking distance of Glasgow town centre and its many attractions, shopping, and restaurants. The hotel is modern and our deluxe double came with a king-size bed, a great shower (rainfall shower head), bathrobes, free wi-fi, mini-bar which was included in our room price and restocked daily, etc. The room was not that big, but had high ceilings and was well decorated. The bed was very hard for my taste, but that is a personal preference. The gym in the basement had excellent equipment. The breakfast was very well done. All in all, one of the best places I have stayed.