US$161
US$115
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$269
US$107
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$113
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$124
US$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$100
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$108
US$104
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$103
US$87
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

• Free Internet
All reviewsgreat western roadwest endbyres roadcooked breakfastno liftcity centrebotanic gardenshillhead subway stationsingle roomhour receptiontop floorbreakfast was includedbreakfast roomclean roomspriced hotelsized roombudget hotel
Reviewed 14 July 2007

I am writing this review for I have just finished a 2 years long contract working in Glasgow city centre ,so 2 years staying at the Heritage hotel in the Westend makes me very qualified to write this ,I found the heritage through a website i visited . I found this hotel to be one of the best hotels I have stayed [and beleive me i have stayed in many hotels all over britain ],the rooms are always clean, fresh bedding ,fresh towels ,and good food in the morning ,staff very friendly ,i would also say that every hotel does have bad points but ,these were very small ones , cannot please everyone ,but this hotel did ,well I am off to work In London for 6 months ,so I will see what lies around the corner

• Stayed: January 2006, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2007

This is my third time staying at this hotel ,usually myself ,but we were a party of six couples attending a wedding at glasgow university ,all the couples enjoyed there stay and my wife raved about how much choice there was for breakfast.
All rooms have there own ensuite and nice but simple pine furniture ,and the staff were again very freindlly ,staying in the westend of Glasgow is fantastic ,bars bistros night clubs ,,please note that when staying at the hotel it is better to leave the car at home and take the public transport it is fantastic,once again thank you for a wonderful stay at your hotel we will be back

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank moonman2
Reviewed 21 March 2007

Had single en suite room on first floor. Room ok but not very clean under the bed.
The curtain did not fit over the window and the door catch didn't look very secure.
Family friendly though - I had to ask some young children to be quiet at 11pm as they were sitting chatting on the stairs near my room and I was trying to settle down for the night.

I would not have wanted to stay any longer than one night and wouldn't go back but it was fairly cheap.
Breakfast was fine though.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank ShetlandPearson
Reviewed 28 February 2007

Stayed at this hotel for business purposes, booked for 3 nights but checked out after the first, the website stated limited parking, this consisted of 3 bays at the end of a dead end, bin lined street, all the spaces were full with the hotels staff's cars.
My pregnant colleague was given a room at the top of the hotel, 5 flights of steps up (NO LIFT!), we asked if she could change and were told this was not possible although no one appeared to check whether there were other rooms available.
The hotel was clean (ish) so i suppose for the price,which was very cheap, the standard wasn't much of a suprise, however i would happily pay a little more and have a good nights sleep, somewhere to park and not have to hike to my bedroom!

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank ChellWestYorkshire
Reviewed 1 January 2007

We had a family room for 2 nights at the Heritage. One reason I booked with them is they advertise having parking. One problem, their "lot" is 4 spaces at the end of an alley. Our room was in the basement - the room was clean enough but the room was rather spartan, worn and had a musty smell. It didn't look anything like any of the photos. So, avoid the basement. Breakfast was fine and the people at the desk were helpful.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank rsgdmd