Steven & I had our wedding reception at the Sherbrooke on Saturday 18th June. I had the pleasure of staying over the night before with my parents and bridesmaids. We had a delightful meal the night before the wedding and the reception itself was fantastic.
The hotel looked beautiful, the food & wine were delicious and we all had a magnificent time. I would like to thank the hotel; William, Sarah Jane and George in particular for making sure that our wedding went without a blip. The whole weekend was amazing. Thank you for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland