My room was huge with a king-size bed and a bathroom you could have a party in! That was good, but the best was the staff who were thoughtful, helpful and efficient. I ate at the hotel in the evenings and the food was excellent - good portion-size, delicious and reasonably priced. The service matched the quality of the meal. The breakfast was equally brilliant with good fresh food and that good service again.
The hotel is full of character, in a stunning position. I was very interested to note that each taxi driver taking me to, or collecting me from the hotel had very good things to say about it - the food, the rooms, the location and the hotel as a wedding venue. There was a wedding during my stay and the guests clearly had a wonderful time!
I will stop here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland