Stayed here on 17th January 2014 for a couple of nights. We stayed in a suit which was great for our young family who had plenty of room to play. Very charming, large but cosy room. Food was terrific, staff was very friendly, and would help in which way.
Only down side was our bed, two singles pushed together than both sagged in the middle. Both our kids woke up through the night and ended up in beside us but I felt I was clinging to the edge encase I rolled back down into the hollow!!. However this did not stop my enjoying this charming hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland