Sherbrooke is a South side hotel, baronial outside and within, easily accessed from the motorway and close to Pollock House, the Burrell collection and silvernburn shopping. Dumbreck station is a stone throw away and the journey only minutes from central station. Our room was extremely spacious with a four poster bed and huge bathroom. Check was easy with extremely courteous staff. We didn'tmake use of the wider facilities in the hotel but was pleasantly surprised that there was a wedding ongoing when we came back from a concert and you would never have known it once upstairs. Breakfast was good but not outstanding with some items replenishedslowly. The ambiance is lovely and for equivalent price of of, for example, the hilton and redisson in the city proper, i would certainly choose here next time. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland