Take no notice of any negative reviews or less than good pics of this hotel all I can say is some people must have nothing better to do! I travel a lot and stay in many different hotels and this one is exceptionally good and offers good value for money. I'm not denying parts of it are a little tired but its an old castle and this only adds to the ambience of the place. The food is very good ( breakfast was beautiful as was the restaurant food in the evening) and the rooms are spacious and very well thought out (we had a sitting area in ours a huge bathroom and a huge bed). The surrounding gardens are beautiful and very well maintained and if its warm there is a lovely terrace to sit out on. The staff couldn't do enough for you, very attentive and thoughtful needless to say if we are working up this way we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland