We stayed for one night this week, the setting is beautiful, and the hotel looks beautiful from outside, the room was lovely and spacious, clean but a bit dated, and the carpet looked dirty. We arrived late and left early but staff were excellent, warm and friendly welcome, and even made sure we'd had breakfast as we were checking out in the morning. We didn't actually eat in the hotel as we had arranged to meet friends so I can't comment, but if it tasted as good as the smells wafting up the stairs, you're in good hands. Would happily return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland