HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: My wife and I spent a pleasant time at Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. It is situated set in a delightful area and has good size and has excellent views. The bed are comfortable and the hotel is a lovely quiet place to sleep. The restaurant cuisine is of a marvellously high standard. The breakfast buffet has impressive choice and offers a full Scottish breakfast which is both delicious and generous. Lunches are superb: try the Scottish beef fillet with crème brulée or chocolate truffle to follow. The staff are exceptionally friendly and accommodating and the location is brilliant. A short stroll takes you to Dumbreck station—one stop from Glasgow Central--and ten minutes’ stroll through Maxell Park to the station which takes you to Mount Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland