Spent last weekend at the Sherbrooke Castle and would definitely not stay anywhere else when visiting Glasgow in the future. Our bedroom was very spacious with large bed,flat screen TV, plenty of wardrobe space and not one but two irons and boards. The bathroom had a large shower and was well designed.
We ate both in the bar and the restaurant and all meals were excellent and very good value for money. my husband's dessert (double choc terrine)was beautifully presented and tasted fantastic.
The hotel is in a very good location for visiting the Burrell collection and Pollock House and we reached the city center in about twenty minutes. The hotel staff were extremely helpful in the dining room, bar and front desk and contributed to making this a very pleasant weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland