My wife and I spent our wedding anniversary in the Sherbrooke Castle. I chose largely it because it looked like it had character, but had no prior knowledge of it. It's an imposing building in an elevated position overlooking Pollockshields, and the good impression formed on arrival was sustained all through. The room was bright and airy, with a 'turret' in the corner where you could sit and admire the views. Dinner was first class, and the service excellent. Despite the fact that there was a high school prom event taking place in the function suite, which went on till 1am, we were not disturbed in any way, even when folk were leaving. A hearty breakfast was a fitting end to a very enjoyable stay. I'd highly recommend this hotet, and we'll certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland