I spent 2 nights at the Piper's Tryst Hotel in Glasgow June 2012. I had a big, nice clean room (en suite) overlooking the road. Although it was a lttle noisy, I simply opened the windows during the day when I was out, and closed them at night. That worked just fine. Good cooked breakfasts in the intimate eating room. I also had one supper there as well which was quite tasty. I found the staff very helpful and adaptable. My room was ready early, as I had requested, in order to rest from jet lag. Breakfast trays (fruit, juice, cereal) can be brought up the night before if you are travelling before breakfast time. This little, intimate hotel is about 5 -10 walk to the bus and train station and to downtown. Nice spot. Good value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The National Piping Centre is home of The Pipers' Tryst which houses 8 cosy bedrooms, and is classed by the Scottish tourist board as a 4 star 'Restaurant with Rooms'. All 8 bedrooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, colour TV with radio channels, hairdryer, trouser press, and tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast is served within The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant. A continental buffet breakfast is provided in all our rates. Cooked breakfasts are also available at an extra charge, The Pipe Major's breakfast will be sure to see you through the day. The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant is also available for lunch or dinner throughout the week. Having achieved eat quality Scotland standard and received very complimentary reviews in local press our tables are often in high demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Pipers' Tryst Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pipers Tryst Glasgow
- Pipers Tryst Hotel Glasgow
- The Pipers' Tryst Hotel Glasgow, Scotland