My (brand new) wife and I were married here on the 9th of November 2013.
I cannot speak highly enough of the venue and staff. From the first visit everything was fantastic, Caitlin who handled the booking and was our main point of contact attended to our every need with an ever present smile. Our families came at various times to look around. sample the food and ask questions. They never once left without saying something nice about how accommodating everyone was. Even though we left a lot of things last minute, table names a day or two before for example, the wonderful staff had everything we asked for ready and waiting on the day.
On the day things got better. Sophie, looked after us all day and Caitlin was on hand to make sure everything was perfect - which it was!-. All guests were taken care of (dietary requirements were expertly handled and the food was terrific. I could go on all day about the little touches, they managed to get a beer I was dying to have at my wedding and I had one waiting for me after the ceremony was done, as one of the bar staff had heard me say it was my favourite.
The piping centre recommended our fantastic band and various other people who helped make our day special.
I could go on all day about how great the venue and the staff are.
Thank you so much for a day we will never forget.
Marc and Catrina!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The National Piping Centre is home of The Pipers' Tryst which houses 8 cosy bedrooms, and is classed by the Scottish tourist board as a 4 star 'Restaurant with Rooms'. All 8 bedrooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, colour TV with radio channels, hairdryer, trouser press, and tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast is served within The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant. A continental buffet breakfast is provided in all our rates. Cooked breakfasts are also available at an extra charge, The Pipe Major's breakfast will be sure to see you through the day. The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant is also available for lunch or dinner throughout the week. Having achieved eat quality Scotland standard and received very complimentary reviews in local press our tables are often in high demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Pipers' Tryst Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pipers Tryst Glasgow
- Pipers Tryst Hotel Glasgow
- The Pipers' Tryst Hotel Glasgow, Scotland