Only a 10 min walk to the city or the SECC (Ok, 10 min could be very long during heavy rain and strong wind). Just a 2 min walk to some cosy pubs at the next corner. Our room was in the guest house across the road. It was tidy and clean and very quiet (good windows). I have not heard anything from the traffic in the night. The staff was very kind and helpful. Whenever I´ll be back in Glasgow, I´ll stay at the Argyll Guest House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popular, small and family run in convenient location .5 mile west of the city centre offering room only or bed and breakfast at budget rates. By Kelvingrove Park it is within a short walk of Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Kelvingrove Art Galleries/ Museum, Kelvinhall International Sport Arena and Glasgow University. Enjoy both west end and city centre shopping, dining and nightlife. Ideal for business or tourist alike. Family Rooms Available. Free Street Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Argyll Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argyll Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Argyll Guest House Glasgow, Scotland