5 days in Guesthouse while visiting from Australia.Would return and recommend!Clean.Ground floor room huge,slept double/1 single.Loved red chandelier/tartan curtains.Absolutely perfect location art gallery/uni/pubs/restaurants/distance to city centre good.Staff nice.Breakfast tasty. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popular, small and family run in convenient location .5 mile west of the city centre offering room only or bed and breakfast at budget rates. By Kelvingrove Park it is within a short walk of Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Kelvingrove Art Galleries/ Museum, Kelvinhall International Sport Arena and Glasgow University. Enjoy both west end and city centre shopping, dining and nightlife. Ideal for business or tourist alike. Family Rooms Available. Free Street Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Argyll Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argyll Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Argyll Guest House Glasgow, Scotland