Stayed three nights in early July 2014 whilst attending Conference nearby. Spacious room downstairs across the road in Guest House. Other members of family stayed in Hotel upstairs. All rooms very good, with good bathroom facilities. Breakfast facilities plentiful. Car parking sorted out on street for first few hours and then in car park for a few days, which was very helpful. Staff excellent (front desk and breakfast). Location excellent, for Conference at nearby University and close to Kelvingrove. Taxi access very good, or able to be called in a few minutes. Bus to City readily available. Nearby restaurants very good, especially Ox and Finch for "tapas" style small plates of excellent food, very good wine selection and excellent service, even on a busy night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popular, small and family run in convenient location .5 mile west of the city centre offering room only or bed and breakfast at budget rates. By Kelvingrove Park it is within a short walk of Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Kelvingrove Art Galleries/ Museum, Kelvinhall International Sport Arena and Glasgow University. Enjoy both west end and city centre shopping, dining and nightlife. Ideal for business or tourist alike. Family Rooms Available. Free Street Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Argyll Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argyll Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Argyll Guest House Glasgow, Scotland