Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Charing Cross) Hotel
Hilton Glasgow(Glasgow)
US$286
US$278
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$167
Orbitz.com
US$390
US$339
  • Restaurant
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$146
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
2,473 results
All reviewskings theatremitchell librarycity centresauchiehall streettrain stationcar park next doorcorner roommeal dealbudget hotelgood nights sleepreception staffstayed here for two nightstwin roomnight's sleepwould stay againcomfy bedwest end
Reviewed 21 November 2011

stayed one night at premier inn. room was immaculate as was bedding and towels bed was really comfy had a great nights sleep ,tea cofee in your room,flat screen tv as well will recommend this hotel to all friends and family

Room Tip: could not add anything as was reall impressed with everything
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I stayed at the Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Charing Cross) for 3 nights from 5-8 November.
The hotel was located just 1 minute ( literally a stone's throw!) from the Charing Cross train station. The hotel's location appeared to be safe and relatively peaceful.The room itself was of a decent size, bathroom and room was clean and well-maintained in general.

The bed, pillows and quilt cover were very comfortable and provided a solid night's rest. Front desk staff were adequately helpful, check in/check out was swift and took only 2 minutes.
As for the surroundings, it was a pleasant 10 minute walk from Glasgow's main shopping and tourist stretch.

My only feedback is that (1) Check in time could be earlier at 12pm (2) Hotel should be fully wifi-enabled and wifi should be complimentary for all guests.
Overall, good value for a well-located hotel. I paid about US$80/night through Expedia.com

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor , non smoking room
Reviewed 20 November 2011

The location of this hotel is right next to the Charring Cross railway station, a 2 minute trip to Queen Street station or a 10 minute walk so central to most things.

Managed to get a great rate with a flight and hotel booking for one night. The staff at reception on check-in where polite, although did not seem to have a clue at how to complete check in as I did not book direct.

Room was clean but on the small side, however, fine for my needs as it was just a night stop. Tea and coffee facilities are available in rooms but for a double room, providing just 1 coffee sachet and tea bag is in my opinion, tight.

Bathroom is the usual standard for a premier inn with shower gel fixture on the wall, however this ran out during a shower.
Sadly, at 3am, I was woken up by a group of drunken people attempting to gain access to my room and no doubt others too for around 15 minutes. I know you expect some drunk people on a Friday night, but I would have thought the hotel could try to put groups of people on a certain level and couples and solo travellers on another, as I did request a quiet part of the hotel. Sadly, that put a downer on my experience here with the lack of shower gel and coffee.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Charing Cross) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Once again we had a very enjoyable stay at the Charing Cross Premier Inn. Rooms are always nice and fresh, food always good and staff are very nice and helpful. It is so central for going shopping as well.

Room Tip: I have always found the room we have been allocated ok.
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Stayed with my boyfriend for one night to see a concert. We are one a budget and we are growing old for the hostel scene. I saw the hotel advert on TV and checked out and thought it was a grand price. I was nervous when I arrived, but it was just great. It is fab for one or two nights for the trip seeing type. I would not bring a family for a relaxing vacation, because there is no pool, etc...but for a stop over with children it would be fine. I have stayed in a lot of hotels for work, travel and family trips and Premier Inn is just as good, if not better, than the other budget hotels in the region (and half the price), Save your money for your day out, stay at the premier inn.