Was there for 4 nights attending a conference at U of Glasgow. Can't beat the location, around 5 stops in less than 10 minutes by bus #4/4A just behind the hotel, though for unknown reasons the reception staff said they had no idea if bus #4/4A would reach the U...
Bed is comfortable, no outside noise, but guests banging doors all night over the weekend and it was noisy. I had a double room and by looking at the floor plan it's bound to be surrounded by family rooms. Unfortunately I had screaming kids next door and could hear every word.
Dusty bed board and around the corners. But got pretty good price (at under GBP50 per night) so no complaints whatsoever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 278 bedroom hotel offers an excellent location for both the business and leisure traveller. Conveniently located in the heart of the business district and just a 2 minute walk to the vibrant bars, restaurants and shops of Suachiehall St. Glasgow's rich architectural delights are a 5 minute walk - Art School, Tenement House and Park Circus. The classic yet trendy West End is a mere 5 minute drive - Botanic Gardens, Glasgow University and Kelvingrove Art Gallery. The contemporary Bar Est restaurant and bar offer European cuisine in a relaxing atmosphere. The hotel benefits from excellent transport links, Charing Cross train station is 50 yards away, making excursions to Edinburgh and the North of Scotland highly accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Charing Cross) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Charing Cross) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Charing Cross
- Premier Travel Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Charing Cross) Hotel Scotland