“Rabbie's Trail Burners Tour”
Review of Discover Glasgow

Discover Glasgow
Ranked #65 of 86 Tours in Glasgow
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I am from Glasgow but had never seen much of Scotland so decided with my boyfriend, sister and her boyfriend that it would be a good idea to go. We paid £35 each (including £2 off booking code) for a full day tour around Scotland, from Glasgow -> Loch Lomond -> Fort William -> Loch Ness -> Inverness, with a few other stops inbetween. We were taken on a small Mercedes bus seating 15 people, which is nice and the tour guide was pretty witty and very knowledgable which is very appreciated! We also went on an hour long boat trip on Loch Ness which was beautiful - for an extra £11. The bus would pick you up at George Square at 8.00am and take you back to this location at 7.45pm. It's a very long day so I advise you take plenty of water and food / snacks for the day. You do get to stop for food but I couldn't tell if it was long enough.

All in all, a very worthwhile trip, even for me who was born in Scotland, I still found it breathtaking so I can't imagine what others would think! I would definitely recommend it!

8  Thank lngo10