“Scenic location”

and up
Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park Tour
Ranked #38 of 300 things to do in Glasgow
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We visited Loch Lomond on a sunny, bright day. Armed with good hiking shoes, there are some very nice trails to walk on. The views from the higher altitude areas are unbelievable. The beaches are excellent for picnics. Was pleasantly surprised that there were so many options for Vegetarians in the cafes there.

3  Thank JeanMohan

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I love this place, its wheelchair friendly as well as kid friendly which makes my job a lot easier, picnic in this gorgeous beach is a must do when the weather is nice :)

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I visited this centre with Shearing's coach travel and spent half a day there, visited most of the attractions, sea life, otters, did some shopping and visited a lovely cafe had a great afternoon tea i ended up taking pictures of the fantastic view of the Loch..it's a great view from this location you can see Ben Lomond in the far distance at the other side of the loch with ice caps of snow, the loch was a beautiful blue that day and the sun was shining bright...it was a beautiful day in March one of the hottest days this year

1  Thank 983joans
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I dropped in to ask a couple of questions about boat tours etc and they were helpful and friendly. A few small but sweet activities for kids.

1  Thank taniwhamoana
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I love this place.

I love driving through it to get to Fort William to visit my close friends and I love not only the Loch but the breath taking mountain ranges, they never cease to amaze. Honestly if you haven't tried this route to a holiday venture, what have you been doing??? never mind Lanzarote kids clubs, get yourself booked for two to three days driving up here. Just don't get caught in Glasgow rush hour like we did on the return! (Manchester England).

I would highly recommend driving through here and heading onto Ben Nevis to either climb or just visit. Fort William has many restaurants and nice lovely walks available and even cycling if that's your thing! but yes not to move to far off the topic, the Loch is gorgeous and breath taking especially when the weather is glorious which is was for our three day stay. Get up there and keep heading north! Scotland is the way forward for nice, peaceful relaxing holiday, unless you have three girls all under the age of 16 like me... ;-)

1  Thank 25,095,224