2,913 results
All reviews river view squinty bridge city centre sse hydro attending a concert car park shower room excellent hotel reception staff min walk rooms are small mini bar breakfast was excellent ideal location tea and coffee modern hotel stayed for one night
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very comfortable stay for one night for TRNSMT festival.Room was extremely clean.Size was adequate for a short stay but bathroom was a bit tight.However this did not spoil our stay one bit.Breakfast was excellent.Staff were friendly and accommodating

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I forgot some personal effects in my room at this hotel, alerted the hotel 24 hours after checkout, and got a response 11 days after I checked out informing me that my property were not found; in other words, they were stolen. So it is safe to conclude that this property is not a reliable place to say.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Alan M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Kabir Y,

Thanks for your review of our hotel, as we have discussed over the phone and by email on several occasions we were unable to find any items left in the room you vacated. We are very confident that our investigations have been both rigorous and detailed, as I had informed you by email. We always strive to make sure that lost property is returned to its owner, and make sure that we have stringent policies and procedures in place to ensure that this happens. We also take allegations of theft incredibly seriously, which is why we wanted to be sure that we had all of the information needed to be satisfied of the action we were going to take before we could, in good conscience, accuse a long term member of our team of theft, so I do apologise that the matter was not handled as swiftly as you would have liked.

As I had previously stated in our correspondence, I am available to discuss this further with you in person.

Best wishes

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Found a fantastic deal dinner bed and breakfast, river view room and free parking, brilliant. Hotel was lovely room small but nice and clean. Dinner and breakfast were both excellent and service very good. Drink prices expensive, typical hotel prices but enjoyable. Would definitely recommend especially if you are attending an event at the Hydro.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

A group of 8 family members descended upon this lovely hotel to surprise my Aunt with afternoon tea on her 65th birthday - and she left with a huge smile on her face thanks to the fabulous service and yummy treats!

The restaurant has a really nice atmosphere, with lovely decor and scenic views right next to the Clyde and Squinty Bridge - we felt very relaxed from start to finish.
The afternoon tea itself was well worth the money and was unique in it's presentation - we left full to burst!

The best part, however, was that a staff member noticed our birthday cheers to my Aunt and brought a big slice of cheesecake with "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate sauce. This might seem like a simple gesture, but it made my Aunt feel special on her birthday and for that we are all very thankful!

I thoroughly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn for afternoon tea - and I have no doubt the rest of the menu would be equally fantastic.

Thanks to the staff for a great afternoon and for looking after our group so well - I look forward to my next visit!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Family dinner together while I was on Coach tour. Sadly on one night in Glasgow, my city of birth. I was sad to leave the next morning. Love the hotel location.Handy for all sorts of things to do. Good views of the Clyde.

Stayed: August 2018