I arrived off a late train from london at 2330 to be told at check in that despite having a pre paid voucher I needed to check in again! I was so tired I did and then had to climb up stairs to the fourth floor. The rooms itself was okay but basic and the wifi didn't work. I got to sleep quickly but had to be up earlier than I wanted as breakfast finished by 0845 or some ungodly hour. The breakfast however was good. For the price it would have been ok minus the problem at check in and rubbish breakfast time in the a.m!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The privately owned 3-star Merchant City Inn provides is set in the centre of Glasgow, in a secluded street adjacent to renowned Argyle Street and 2 minutes' walk from George Square. It is in the heart of Glasgow's famous Merchant City district, with magnificent shopping streets, and offering countless restaurants, bars, designer boutiques and theatres. A continental breakfast is available every morning. The 40 bedrooms are all fully furnished with stylish but modern amenities. The hotel also has easy access to nearby tourist cities, being easily accessible to city centre train and bus stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Merchant City Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merchant City Hotel Glasgow
- Merchant Hotel Glasgow
- The Merchant Hotel
- Merchant City Inn Glasgow, Scotland