“great place in the heart of Glasgow”
Review of Ashton Glasgow

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glasgow
Ashton Glasgow
Ranked #15 of 36 Glasgow B&B and Inns
London, England, United Kingdom
“great place in the heart of Glasgow”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Very nice B&B, ideally located in central Glasgow. Rooms are cosy and clean, the host are incredibly kind and helpful in giving information and make you comfortable.
Definitely recommended!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Excellent hospitality and very comfortable B&B in Glasgow, the best one I stayed in Scotland. I enjoyed my stay in Ashton B&B, tasty breakfast, exceptional cleanness and really grateful to owners who were very kind, helpful and warm welcome. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Ruslan N
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 September 2011

we really enjoyed our stay at Ashton B and B, in contrast to a larger, more impersonal B and B we stayed in a few days earlier, in the same area. The room was spacious, the owner very kindly put 2 twin beds together so it was really large, and also comfortable. Very nice breakfast, much more interesting than the standard B and B fare. Overall we will look for smaller B and Bs in future, and would certainly be glad to come back to Ashton.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank annee68
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My Mum and Dad were coming up to Glasgow to see me. I wanted somewhere they could stay that would give me peace of mind. My Dad has an eye condition and is partially sighted and both my parents are in their late 60s.

We turned up and the owner was stood at the top of the steps waiting for us. She was very friendly and welcoming. The room looked very nice. The day after my parents gave very favourable reports - they had a good night's sleep, the owners were very helpful and they said the breakfast was out of this world!

The rates were incredibly reasonable for such a sought after area and provided a lot of value. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank kingofkerning
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2011

It is well maintained and very good accomdation. My family is pleased with the service. Two days we had comfortable stay at Ashon B&B. Both Mr and Mrs Shenan are really helpful and they have taken care of us very well. If I would like to visit Glasgow again I would definitely prefer to go to Ashon B&B.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank giri_gowda
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2011

I've stayed at Ashton twice and both visits proved to be among the very best I've ever experienced in the hospitality business in many years of travelling. Apart from the joy of being slap bang in the middle of one of the best areas of Glasgow, Marion and Frank have created a house of ease and comfort, only matched by their excellent taste in decor and skill in the kitchen. The beds are wonderfully comfortable, the rooms clean and inviting and I look forward to my next visit. A little treasure.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business