“Good Hotel..”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Fort William, United Kingdom
“Good Hotel..”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed in this hotel for a night. The hotel is good and appealing. I was highly impressed with my room which was big and clean and had all the basic facilities.As far as staff are concerned, they are very friendly and courteous.

The real turn-off was the bathroom which smelled horribly bad as if someone had used it before. Had I been travelling with my girlfriend I would have certainly complained but I was travelling solo and was so tired that I didn't even bother to complain.

In-spite this I would certainly use the hotel again and would also recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
JaniceFisher, General Manager at Ibis Glasgow City Centre, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear faddy

thank you for taking the tiem to add your review, I am sorry to hear that you experienced some dissatisfaction. If you do stay with us again please do contact the reception team who will be happy to provide a solutin or move your room.

I do hope we have the chance to welcome you back in the future.

Janice Fisher

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Northumberland,England
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Very friendly welcome,would highly recommend.
The room was lovely and had everything I needed. I wish I could take the bed home it was so comfortable.
Didn't realise just how close to everything this hotel is,great location.
All the staff were mega friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
JaniceFisher, General Manager at Ibis Glasgow City Centre, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Lolapops

Thank you for your kind words, we will soon have our website available where you can buy one of our sweet beds so I will be sure to send you the link when it is available.

I do hope we have the pleasure of your company again soon.

Hervey Bay
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Stayed one night in a double room. First impression was very spacious with unusual bathroom. A queen sized very comfortable bed. Spotless. Spacious bathroom with basic accessories. All that is required. Restaurant hours are excellent and the meal I had for dinner was good with quick friendly service. Breakfast buffet was adequate. Check in and out were friendly and efficient. All in all a great experience at an extremely reasonable price. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Quitosmum

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel, we really appreciate the feedback and do hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Stayed for two nights in beginning of November, the hotel is pretty decent, welcoming staff, clean rooms (although ours smelled a bit weird from the toilet) and the location is good, just two blocks of Sauchiehall street. There are plenty of places to eat and have a few drinks at around this location.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Daniel

Thank you for your review of our hotel, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next stay with us.

Staines, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Not an exact city centre location, but positioned so you can walk easily to most of the tourist destinations or to the Subway (15 mins) and 5 mins away from the cheapest Wetherspoons I have ever visited.

The breakfast was back to self service when we were there (thankfully) - perhaps the cook to order system is for the quieter off season months? As we had two student groups in, I don't think it would have worked too well.

I love Ibis hotels - they are very warm and welcoming, and this one was no exception. Many thanks!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Swtrains

Thank you for taking the time to add your review of our hotel onto the site. i am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and for being such a loyal Ibis guest.

I do hope we can welcome you back in the future.