A comfy big bed, great shower, a great price, fab location, superb, helpful, friendly service and a respectable midday checkout. What more can you ask for? We stay in Glasgow regularly and we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Glasgow hotel is centrally located, between the business and shopping district. Just 2 streets away is Glasgow's famous Sauchiehall Street which has a wide selection of shops,bars & restaurants. The Buchanan Galleries & Princess Square are also within walking distance. The SECC Exhibition and Convention Centre is only 20 minutes walk from the hotel. The hotel is within easy reach of the M8 motorway, Queen Street, Charing Cross and Central Station and many more of the city's main attractions like Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Universities of Glasgow, Strathclyde and Caledonian, Kings Theatre, Pavillion Theatre, O2 Academy. Free wifi throughout the hotel. The hotel does not have a car park, however metered street parking is available which is free of charge after 6pm and before 8am. We also have a discount available for guests who use the City Car Park on Elmbank Street, £12 for 24 hours use. The hotel has a fully serviced bar and restaurant. Guests can choose from a cooked buffet breakfast, snacks available 24 hours per day or evening meals. Rooms are fully en-suite with walk in showers, tea/coffee making facilities, pay per view movies, mp3 connections and internet. Residents can also use the gym, sauna and steam room facilities in the Novotel next door for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Glasgow City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Ibis
- Ibis Glasgow City Centre Scotland