Millennium Hotel Glasgow
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$175
US$171
US$200
US$119
US$115
US$111
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$92
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
1,766 results
All reviewsgeorge squarequeen street rail stationlarge bathroomthe heart of the cityfantastic locationone night stayexecutive roomvisiting glasgowpubsconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We arrived at the hotel and the room wasn't ready. Went to the bar and the drinks were reasonably priced. The room was huge, warm and comfy. We used the club lounge before we ventured out for dinner. Excellent. Breakfast was good. No complaints. This is also a great location to base yourself for a weekend in Glasgow. Value for money was excellent.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a club studio
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2013

We needed a hotel close to the visitor's center. This hotel was great. I also needed hypo-allergenic bedding. They delivered that also. Even though this hotel was right by the train station..we slept soundly. We arrived too early to check in but they took care of our luggage while we went out sightseeing. There are lots of restaurants within walking distance. We got breakfast with our room and it was great. We will definitely go back if we are in Glasgow again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I travel a lot for work - and typically don't submit reviews for business travel; this is an exception though.

I have stayed at the Millennium Hotel five times since October 2012, and with every visit there are always issues with the hotel room, services or customer service. For example - no hot water, heating not working, poor WiFi connection, unhelp reception staff, no take away cups for coffee, stained towels iron not working, and ironing board broken. At check out I always provide feedback. The reception member of staff tyically listens, looks at me like I have 'three heads', and apologises. But they do not appear to care, or take action (e.g. no notes are taken).

My most recent visit (February 12th and 13th) prompted this review. My room was at the back of the hotel and directly over the train station entrance - which is not good for those who have sensitivity to noise. The room itself was extremely small - the bed was only a few feet from the door; this meant I heard everything in the hall at all times. The room decoration needed updating; two of the three dresser drawers were broken, and the curtains needed washing and repairs. The linen was clean - but stained, and the carpet needed a hoovering. I can't comment on the internet connection, as I used my 3G connection. In the morning on the 13th I placed the facecloth in the bottom of the bathtub - and expected a clean one. But the dirty facecloth was put back on the rack - which is unacceptable. On the positive side - the hotel is in a great location and the reception staff did note my comments at check-out.

I will avoid this hotel going forward.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CityBreakGuy
Reviewed 13 February 2013

My husband and I attended a function in the hotel.

The service and catering were second to none. I was dissappointed with our room. We were on the 4th floor overlooking Queen St Train Station car park.

The room was very spaciou and like a loft conversion. The decor was quite dated. There were cracks in the ceiling and the bathroom wasn't up to scratch.

I really expected more from the accomodation in this hotel.

Bed was

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get a 4th floor room or you will be in the 'attic'.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2013

We came down by train from Inverness and were very pleased to find the hotel close by. We were upgraded to a club room which was very spacious and overlooked George Square as did the bar restaurant. The bus stop for the airport was just across the way, all very convenient.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a club room!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple