Millennium Hotel Glasgow
US$278
US$207
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$366
US$294
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$203
  • Room Service
US$204
Cancelon
1,790 results
All reviewsgeorge squarequeen street rail stationlarge bathroomthe heart of the cityfantastic locationone night stayexecutive roomvisiting glasgowpubsconcert
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

It is wonderful this hotel has kept many of its traditional features.
If your looking for modern then this is not for you. This hotel is perfectly situated for all, sightseeing, shopping and more.
Tastefully decorated & the staff are all very welcoming.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The hotels staff were friendly...first I press I on good until we opened the bedroom door. View over George square was great, but the noise was unbearable le. The Clea iness of the room was not great, but what stuck out was the the room was tired. It looks like it hasn't been decorated for a decade or more. The carpets are minging. We stayed for two nights and its nice to be home to get a sleep. Very disappointed as the price does not reflect the description on the website which states that this "is one of the finest hotels in Glasgow" we have stayed in far better for less money. Far from the finest!! One of the worst

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison H
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stayed here overnight and I would not recommend this hotel. The room we stayed in was in dire need of renovation. We could not get to sleep due to the horrendous noise from the ventilation fans outside our room. When we told this to the receptionist the only explanation we were offered was that the hotel was fully booked. Could not fault the staff, they were very friendly and helpful. We stay in Glasgow on a regular basis and I would not stay here again, there are much better hotels for the money in Glasgow.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed here for a conference for 2 nights.The location of this hotel for the train station and the conference I was attending was fantastic. There were other good points including friendly and helpful staff and the food in the restaurant was of a high standard. Although I anticipated there being quite a lot of noise due to the location I don't think I had foreseen the noise level from within the room as it sounded like someone was 10 pin bowling in the room above. This may have been due to the location of my room (146) to the train station but it did keep me awake on the second night.
The other issue with the hotel was the general cleanliness of the hotel rooms. They're a bit dated and looking a bit tired but the condition of the carpets is appalling and I wouldn’t recommend anyone walks on them barefoot.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I booked a Club room for the added benefits whilst staying here for a couple of nights on business.
Ideally located in Glasgow centre, parking and access to local restaurants & bars was easy.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming, from the front desk welcome, the waiting staff to the maids, everything was easy and pleasant.
Yes the hotel is tired and needs a refit, but it has charm and a change from the Premier Inns.
I had room 314 and there were a couple of plug sockets not working, the was shower weak and the noise from Glasgow's buses from 05:30 woke me but the bed was comfortable and wifi worked fine. In the public areas one of the two lifts was out of order, but the exercise did me good.

Would I stay here again? Yes, but after that refit!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business