“Wanderful”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Brilliant staff. Brilliant location. Easy for a quick bite to eat during my shopping day!! Will be back.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We came here as a party of four midafternoon to have some drinks and maybe some cake.
We had a frappe and 3 smoothies, along with 2 helpings of cake.
I was disappointed they didn't have milkshakes, when I asked I was shown the smoothies instead all of which were okay but the frappe was nice.
The cake my sister ordered had almonds over it despite it not mentioning that on the menu; when asked if they were through it they replied they couldn't remember.
Overall it came to about £16, fairly decent but I doubt we'll be back.

1  Thank Wilton-88
Reviewed 20 April 2014

And a lovely lunch was had!

After wandering aimlessly for half an hour, we decided on this place, as the menu looked appealing.

I can definitely say we enjoyed our lunch! We had the soup of the day (one each), and a sandwich. Simple, but done right. The soup was lovely, the sandwich was fresh, and we were able to chat and have lunch in peace.

Would go again.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Great wee hidden gem with cosy, friendly atmosphere, great staff, good menu and central location. Will be using this place for meetings more often.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

we stopped here for lunch on a short break to glasgow, we selected it based on Tripadvisor reviews... we were not disappointed. A great selection of food and brilliant selection of specials for the day. Food was lovely, service was quick - perfect for lunch.
We were served by a gentleman who was lovely! he was friendly and veryhelpful when we asked for some local advice. also because it is below street level you are forced to look at the great architecture opposite
No hesitation in recommending cafe wander and hope to visit again in the future - a great find in glasgow!