Stayed here before a gig having stayed 2 or 3 times previous in the last few years and have found it to be one of the best Premier Inn's I've stayed in. Without fail the rooms are always clean, the showers really good and the beds nice and comfy. This was the first time I'd taken the car here and there was plenty of parking available.
Only negative was that when I went to get some toast in the morning I found the bread to be mouldy. This was pretty disgusting and would not expect this from any hotel, especially one where you are paying £7.99 for the privilege. I don't usually get the Premier Inn breakfast due to the high price but did on this occasion due to convenience. A tip would be to get up earlier and travel into the city centre where there are many tastier and cheaper alternatives for breakfast.
Overall based on the room I give this hotel 4.5 / 5, rounded up to 5. I've stayed here before and have a booking for next month also and will continue to stay here during most visits to Glasgow.
Pro's: One of the comfiest and best value Premier Inn's out there and in a decent location for visiting Glasgow, ample parking.
Con's: Mouldy toast and the rip off Premier Inn breakfast price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scotland's first and only curved hotel - 5 min walk from the main attractions of Glasgow City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Glasgow
- Tulip Glasgow
- Glasgow Premier Inn
- Tulip Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Scotland