Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
  • Bar/Lounge
1,276 results
All reviewscity centremeal dealfree car parkingbusy roadshort walkargyle streetfamily roomexcellent staystayed here for nightscomfortable roomideal locationbudget hotelbuffet breakfastshort staycentral stationgorbalsinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2014

fine spot, clean ,right temperature friendly staff, no complaints.ease of access to town centre, bar and restaurant fill all needs. Council swimming pool across the road, handy for kids, car parking readily available

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
David B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Brian M,

Thank you for the kind review of Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre south. I am glad that everything in the hotel lived up to your expectations, and that you also found the local ammenities to be of use.

I hope you continue to stay with us at Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

This hotel was very clean, tidy and the room looked as though it had been upgraded recently. The staff were friendly and breakfasts were good. There is parking which is a bonus and the hotel is a stones throw away from the city centre and easy access to the surrounding area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Tartanscope,

Many thanks for the review of Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team looked after you well.

I hope you continue to stay with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

bit of confusion with our check in but we were kept informed.
staff were very apologetic.
had meal in restaurant as no eating places nearby premier inn.
waited about an hour to get food as mistake was made but was rectified when we got our meal free by manager. food was brilliant after the wait.
breakfast in morning was buffet style and recommend.
staff were all very nice towards us and very friendly.
there is a small co-op supermarket about 5 mins from premier inn which is very handy.
will definitely be back

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear family_travellers70s,

Thank you for the review of Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South. I am glad that overall you had a lovely stay with us and that the team helped to make it special for you.
I have taken note of your comments regarding the mistake at check in as well as dinner and we will be working hard to coach the teams and ensure these things do not occur again.
I hope you continue to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Excellent stay. Friendly staff and nice room. Did the meal deal and was pleasantly surprised. 3 courses a drink and breakfast the next day for 23 pounds. Nice food at very reasonable cost. Great sleep and bar was open late too.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear MikeDundee,

Many thanks for the kind review of Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre south. The team here work very hard to make sure you have a great stay and a good nights sleep and they will be delighted to read they have delivered this for you.
I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

My first stay in a Premier Inn and if they all of this standard it certainly won't be my last. I had a large room with a huge comfy bed and although I paid double the amount my friends paid who shared I considered the rate very reasonable. The restaurant staff were courteous and attentive. Breakfast was excellent. Hotel was about 5 to 10 mins walk from the town centre and although it was next to a very busy road it was quiet and well insulated against the noisy traffic.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
David B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear sootilly14,

Many thanks for the lovely review of Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South. I am delighted that you had such a lovely stay with us and the restaurant team will be equally pleased to read your comments regarding the service they gave you.

I hope you continue to stay with Premier Inn and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.