Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$207
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$390
US$340
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$203
  • Free Internet
US$204
Cancelon
1,285 results
All reviewscity centremeal dealfree car parkingbusy roadshort walkargyle streetfamily roomexcellent staystayed here for nightscomfortable roomideal locationbudget hotelbuffet breakfastshort staycentral stationgorbalsinns
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Premier Inn Glasgow City centre south is a modern well positioned building with its own car park which was so convenient. The check in at the start of our stay proved to be a stressful ordeal as we had expected to have our four rooms close together and one of them to be a disabled room for one of our group. The outcome was no disabled rooms were available and we had our rooms scattered around the building. However to be fair our stay was enjoyable the breakfasts are lovely and the staff very friendly. I would say that the beds rate as the most comfortable ones you'll find in any hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
David B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear John L,

Thank you for the review of Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South. I am glad that your stay was a pleasant one and that our rooms (in particular the bed) met with your satisfaction.

I note your comments regarding the disabled room and I am sorry that we were unable to acommodate all your party together. I would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you, should you wish to do so, and I can be contacted via email at operationsmanager.glasgowcitycentresouth@whitbread.com.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed last weekend Friday/Saturday on a great deal. The hotel has undergone a recent refurbishment and was absolutely spotless. The new bar and restaurant area has really improved and staff were friendly and attentive. Food and drink offers great value for money and the bed was as comfy as mine at home. Great nights sleep, big room, massive bed in a great location for the city centre and all that Glasgow has to offer, with free parking. A special mention for Lorraine on the front desk who was chatty, helpful and welcoming.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jeanette20,

Many thanks for the lovely review of Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South. I am delighted that you had such a nice stay and also that our recent refurbishment works added to your experience.
I will be certain to pass on your comments to Lorraine, and I hope that should you visit us again, you will have an equally enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We arrived at the hotel abt 10:15pm on a friday night after a long drive up from london, to attend a wedding. We only stayed one night and There were still a few places open to find various fast food (my family wanted the fish suppers , found a place that was friendly and food was good "Hot and Spicy" I think it's called and is only about a 5-8 minute walk from the hotel)
The hotel was pretty easy to locate off the motorway and is pretty much bang in the middle of glasgow, so very central to all other areas of glasgow (everywhere in glasgow is 10 mins from this hotel lol).
The area generally appears fairly quiet, there were hardly any people walking around even though it was only abt 11:30pm.
Room was as you would expect from Premier Inn, the usual colours and nice comy bed, no bath tub just a roomy shower (didn't bother us but others might prefer bath tubs), not sure what time the bar closes but I'm sure it was still open at nearly 2am.
I would recomend this hotel and another advantage it has over other Premier Inns around glasgow is that you get free parking here, at others you could be paying £12 per night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear JSagoo,

Many thanks for the lovely review of Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the bedroom was of satisfaction to you.
The team work very hard to ensure that all our bedrooms are an exceptional standard and they will be delighted to read your comments.

I am also glad our local takeaways met with your satisfaction.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Hotels are 50% comfort and facilities and 50% location.. And I'm afraid this location is not good. Stayed here on business last week when other hotels I stay in we're full. Won't stay again. Long walk from the station to be met by temporary reception( admittedly this will change). Rest was usual Premier Inn stuff so ok for quick stop over but that location....... :( many hotels in the middle of glasgow for not much more.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve1766
David B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Steve1766,

Thank you for the review of Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South.
I am sorry that you did not experience a good stay with us due to the location of the hotel.

Glasgow City Centre South is located near to an underground station and several convenient bus routes. The reception team are always more than happy to help with directions and local knowledge of the quickest foot paths to the main transport hubs. Should you stay again, we will be more than happy to help you.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Although when we arrived the reception was being upgraded the temporary reception worked well. The service was excellent and everything was explained clearly. local knowledge of good restaurants was also useful. The room was spotless and very comfortable, it was that comfortable that at some point through the night I thought I was home! if I am stopping over at Glasgow again I will be using this hotel again. Highly Recommended

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business