Lowest prices for your stay
£269
Algotels
£234
Agoda.com
£269
Easy and fast booking
1,941 results
All reviews botanic gardens west end byres road bovine restaurant gin bar waitrose car park terrace bar oran mor great western road city centre bars and restaurants family room haggis university wedding hillhead
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2024 via mobile

Theft from room by hotel staff

My son’s credit card and money was stolen from his rucksack in our locked room minutes after leaving our room.

The hotel’s response has been non existent

The crime has been reported and Police are investigating. Which is more than the hotel is doing

Room tip: Don’t stay here. Don’t leave anything in the locked room.
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank laurmurf
Reviewed 15 January 2024

My fiancee and myself stayed in a suite and it was a lovely stay the room was beautiful and very spacious the staff were friendly and welcoming and we ate dinner in the hotels restaurant bo vine it was delicious and breakfast was lovely

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michael Balman, General Manager at Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2024

Dear Explorer39108169399

Thank you for the 5 star review, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with and it means such a lot to the team and myself to show that all the hard effort they put into there work not gone un noticed.

I will definitely share this with the team and we all hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Many Thanks and kindest Regards

Reviewed 31 December 2023

Awful experience. They charged me for two rooms and claimed that's what I booked. It was not. The manager was rude about it, acknowledged that something was strange with how the booking for the second room appeared in their system but maintained it was my error. It was not. He told me he'd investigate further and get back to me. He did not. Appalling service.

The rooms itself was tired, water stained ceiling - and it was the noisiest hotel I I've ever stayed in. Really awful experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jamesm774

Dear Jamesm774

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to offer your review. We are disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations.

We do appreciate your feedback, and please be confident that we will use it as part of our on-going commitment to improve.

Reviewed 29 December 2023

Room and decor tired. Windows not insulated and could hear outside traffic all night. Shower awful went from warm to scorching to freezing. Very disappointed and would not recommend.
Great location but riding on its name, waste of money.

Room tip: Don’t go here
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear JimBo

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to offer your review. While we are pleased to read you have enjoyed the location for your stay with us we are disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations on some others.

We do appreciate your feedback however, and please be confident that we will use it as part of our on-going commitment to improve.

Reviewed 29 December 2023 via mobile

Stayed here for one night at the end of December.
Location wise it is excellent for the west end and city centre if you don't mind a subway ride.
Lovely looking hotel. Room (standard double) was good size with a comfortable bed and a good size TV.

Downsides, the room has secondary glazing which was not insulated properly , the weather was bad the night we stayed and the wind was blowing into the room most of the night and blowing the curtains about.

No USB sockets, I"d expect that as standard these days for any hotel over 4 star. Another very well known hotel brand that I use alot have them on some but if not they offer a plug at reception but not here so we had to go out and buy a plug

Breakfast was terrible, don't get me wrong lots of choice;however, it was barely warm, by the time I sat down just from the buffet to my seat my hash browns were really cold, others were asking for their food to be microwaved. The bacon was really overcooked and the haggis very dry.

My husband and I don't get out on our own much and we're really looking forward to this and we were pretty disappointed definitely won't stay again.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sandra M

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to offer your review. While we are pleased to read you have enjoyed some aspects of your stay with us we are disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations on some others.