US$230
US$254
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$130
US$118
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$114
US$104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$113
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$104
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$103
  • Bar/Lounge
US$87
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$93
  • Free Internet
2,424 results
All reviewscity centreleisure facilitiessecure parkingsteam roomleisure clubon arrivalgood sizecar parkroom was largeargyle streeta bit tiredreception staffrestaurant staffweekend breakwould stay againbuffet stylebooked this hotel
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I could just reiterate other reviews and talk about the wonderful facilities or the good location or great rooms (and yes it is a little tired in places but they are modernising this year) but instead I'm going to tell you all about our great experience - which is much more important!
For my husband's 60th birthday I planned a surprise getaway with our friends to this hotel in Glasgow. I was quite worried how my husband would react, not being one for fuss but I was not worried about the hotel as we have stayed here several times before. I did email the Manager to let him know when we would be arriving and to ask if we could have our favourite room again, with our friends close by. He responded promptly as usual and assured us he would do his best to sort things. He was pleased that we chose to celebrate such an important occasion at his hotel and said he would try to make it special.
We managed to keep the surprise going until we drove into the airport and I was much relieved by my husband's reaction to the news he was going to Glasgow again. In fact he was absolutely delighted when I told him I had managed to book Menzies (last time we couldn't get a room and had to stay at Raddison Blu which was okay but very impersonal) (P.S. Try buying a drink there! )
On arrival we were greeted warmly by the splendid Kirsten and another lovely receptionist who's name I have forgotten (sorry) They had both been made aware of the birthday and made a fuss of hubby, who loved it. We then discovered we had been given a complimentary upgrade which was wonderful. Hubby was trilled with the room and couldn't believe they had done that for us. Then one of the staff arrived at the door with a bottle of champagne! I can't tell you how pleased we were and how impressed our friends were. Every opportunity during our short stay, staff interacted pleasantly and efficiently with us. We ate in the bar which was delicious and had the breakfast which was also good. My husband tells everyone he had the best break away EVER!
I know he will never forget this experience and I am so thankful to everyone at Menzies.
The Manager Philip and his team did not just go the extra mile for us, they went way beyond that. I know as I work in Retail, training staff in Customer Retail Skills. This team, Kirsten in particular are an absolute credit to Philip who has obviously worked hard himself to build and implement a great customer experience with the resources available to him.
We have told everyone we know how great our stay was. Our friends are going back in August and we will be back in April. Would I recommend?.....In a heartbeat!
Joanne (Eleanor)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jotravelnut21
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel, all in all a pleasant enough experience, room was large looking out onto Argyle st, bed was comfortable, unfortunately there was no hot water on the Sunday morning! not good!
Meals, they were generally good however the desserts left a lot to be desired, namely the Rum baba which was inedible, The cake mixture was extremely hard! in my experience, these desserts should be moist with the rum flavoring, My wife had the Pineapple & Coconut tart which was also inedible, the pastry being way too hard, this was reported at the time, so if you don't eat desserts, you should be fine.

Room Tip: Room 233 is located on the corner of the hotel & is very quiet. highly reccomended.
1  Thank Robert D D
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a two night stay at the menzies. Found the hotel lovely but as other reviewers have stated, a little tired round the edges. Location was good, ten minutes to the shops one way and to the secc the other way. Ate in the restaurant one evening and food was good and good sized portions with staff interested in receiving feedback as the menu was new. I have just one niggle re the brasserie and that is that, I would like to see cloths on the tables in the evening. The pool and spa is particularly nice with lots of loungers to while away your time on between dips in the pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Room was large and roomy with an enormous bed. All in all good value for money and if the tired edges were sorted out then this hotel could be outstanding. I have visited many hotels in glasgow and this is my favorite yet and will definitely return same time next year.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank jurenshaw
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I booked this hotel for a present for my husband for Christmas and on arrival we were quickly shown our room which I had paid an extra £20 each for an upgrade. The room was large with a mini bar stocked with soft drinks, water etc.
We had a meal in the hotel on the first night which was excellent and no complaints about at all the staff were friendly and very efficient. The buffet breakfast was fine and there was plenty to choose from. We arrived early for breakfast one day and late the other and found no problems with the service or the selection.
I have two gripes both of which are fairly basic needs! The room we were in (apparently an upgraded room from a standard double) had no mirror that you could sit at and dry your hair, put on make up etc! I ended up opening the wardrobe door and sitting squashed into the other door to dry my hair! The only mirror was high on the wall and required you to stand, something I prefer not to do really! The mirrors in the bathroom were fine but again you had to stand! Also at 8.30 on our second day there was no hot water and we ended up having a freezing shower! We did mention it at reception and the lady was very apologetic and said there had been a boiler problem!
On the whole I think it's a really nice hotel, a little tired in some places but the staff were lovely and really helpful. I didn't have a problem with the price of the drinks, they are pretty much the same as any other city hotel.The spa was great and the pool and other facilities were lovely too. Would I go back? I'm not sure, the jury is out as I am still getting over my cold shower!!

Room Tip: I don't think the views are particularly nice from any rooms!
1  Thank GoatsElgin_Scotland
Reviewed 23 February 2014

On arrival at this Galsgow Hotel the inital appearance of the area and building is a bit off putting. Once inside everything else was much better. All staff were 1st class ,very helpful and enthusiastic.Nothing was too much trouble for them. Our room on the 5th floor was spacious,quiet and clean.

The leisure complex was nice and clean with good facilities.Parking very close cost £4.00 per 24 hr period which for city centre is good value.

Breakfast was excellent, nice quality and good veriety in a lovely setting. Really enjoyed my stay and would return again.

Room Tip: Decent views the higher up you go,
1  Thank calum c