“Great little hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Asmaan Tandoori - CLOSED

Asmaan Tandoori
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: A versatile eating experience that can now be sampled in glasgow "THE SUNDAY TIMES"Like us on facebook.. Asmaan Restaurant
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
“Great little hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

For visitors to Glasgow, and for locals, this wonderful restaurant is hidden at the end of Bath street in the shadow of the Buchanan Centre. Can especially recommend the pre theatre menu, more choice than on some a la carte menus. The food is not only standard basic curries but specials that will tempt anyone's taste buds. It also if fare to say that a Pakistani restaurant you will fined a few subtle differences in the curries, greatly recommended. The staff are wonderful, cheerful, attentive without always hovering over you when you eat. Got to be five stars in everyone's books.

Visited March 2014

Glasgow
“Excellent food, great price and fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I highly recommend this little gem for a visit - my wife and I went there for an afternoon 3 course for £7.99 - expecting at that price a basic curry and starter. What we got was dishes full of flavour- topped up with excellent service into the bargain- makes me want to go in the evening and try the full a la carte

• Visited March 2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Excellant Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

My wife and I were just passing and "drifted " in , as we were walking back to our hotel. We are so glad we found this lovely restaurant and would recommend it to anyone who has not ate there or is visiting Glasgow. Outstanding food and atmosphere. Jaffa and the waiters were great hosts, and very polite. Great choice on menu, from the time we ordered , the food was delivered quickly, very tasty , presented well and plentifull. We would like to thank them for a lovely expierance there, and surely they must have won or be recommended for some sort of award! Pleasurable dining and surely anyone visiting Glasgow has to eat here! We will!

• Visited March 2014
Thank Johny and Miche... P
Ellon, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant in centre of Glasgow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Was staying in premier inn and came across this restaurant, four of us went in and had a great meal, staff were extremely friendly and enjoyed some banter with us, service was fast and efficient and food was superb. Would recommend anyone who stays in Glasgow try this great little Indian.

Visited March 2014
Elgin, United Kingdom
“Really great little Indian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant while staying in Glasgow on business. I was staying in CitizenM so went out to find somewhere to eat and came across this restaurant. I had a lovely meal of tandoori chicken balti which was delicious. My wife has done two courses in Indian cookery so I can be fussy about Indians but this was definitely superior. The peshwari nan was gorgeous. Staff were friendly and decor clean and pleasant.

Visited February 2014