“I'd go again”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nachos

Nachos
Reserve with OpenTable
Nachos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #488 of 2,393 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$19 - US$32
Cuisines: Mexican, South American, Central American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
“I'd go again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Visited Nachos for the first time last night. We went in around 7pm on a Friday and it was very quiet, I think we were the first customers of the night. Service was fast and the staff friendly and attentive.

As a starter we ordered a sharing plate of nachos for two. These came very quickly and were thoroughly tasty - I'd describe them as cheap and cheerful. They came with appropriate quantities of cheese, sour cream, jalapenos etc. Pretty much exactly what you would expect.

For mains we had the chicken mole and chicken enchiladas. Both dishes were good and did us fine for a main. Could have used some salsa on the side for the enchiladas perhaps.

After that we had some of their house mojitos. These were a bit odd and had blue curcao in them but can't complain for about £4.

Overall not a bad place at all. Cheerful mexican food in the southside.

“Didn't stay to order”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I walked in and walked out again due to the smell of the place. I used to go here regularly. I don't know what's happened - new management? But it was awful and I knew I would not be able to eat.

Scotland
“Save your money buy a Mexican kit from the supermarket it'll taste better”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Visited Nachos recently and the food was a disappointment to say the least. How you can mess up Nachos and Fajitas I don't know but the quality was definitely lacking and nothing seemed fresh. The only plus point I would say is the young Spanish waiter who served us was very charming and friendly.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“should be closed down”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

The food was disgusting and made everyone in our party ill. It was only after ordering that I noticed the place was filthy. I really wish we had left before eating anything.

“Nacho great :(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Ate in the restaurant 2 weeks ago and it was the worst I've ever experienced, in any restaurant and I've been to my fair share. The 2 starter's we had were spicy chicken strips which I think were bought from, asda or any supermarket out of a bag and had that much salt on them which put my arteries under major attack. The other starter was loaded potato skins which were literally baked potatoes cut in half, pretty bland and again far too much salt and was far too much for a starter. Now onto the mains one of which was a shredded beef burrito with rice, the beef wasn't shredded it was big chunks of beef that were chewer than a packet of chewing and the rice had no taste to it. The other meal was chicken enchiladas, it was cold had more cheese than chicken and too salty again!. Both meals seemed to be heated in the mircowave and not cooked fresh. When the waiter asked if I was full or didnt like the burrito as I had left the plate as i had been given it, I told him it wasnt shredded beef and it was chewy I was then told I should've choose the chilli burrito and was given no apology about the food in front of me. We then asked for the bill excepting maybe one of the two unfinished meals to be deducted from our bill. Absolutely no chance!. Payed full price for mexician food that I could've cooked better myself and I'm no Jamie Oliver. Terrible food and will never be back. Wish I had just sat in the house and drank tequila and imagined I was in Mexico because Nachos didn't taste or feel like South America.