“Worst Ever” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nachos

Nachos
Reserve with OpenTable
Nachos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #435 of 2,387 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$19 - US$31
Cuisines: Mexican, South American, Central American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
glasgow
“Worst Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Started by ordering house red it had its own the restaurant label on and was cold not the best start , followed by some tapas that was ordinary to say the lest . My main meal was chillie , the meat could be compared to farm foods mince whatever that tastes like . Mexican donuts to finish , could not stand anymore these were left on the plate . Complained and left will not be going back , pity because it is local .

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank jane432

Scotland, UK
“Great wee place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Was a bit apprehensive going here after reading some reviews but I must say it was a lovely restraunt. The service was quick and pleasant the food was lovely and the deal we got was great value for money (groupon). Well defo be going back. Would totally recommend this place!!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“I'd go again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Visited Nachos for the first time last night. We went in around 7pm on a Friday and it was very quiet, I think we were the first customers of the night. Service was fast and the staff friendly and attentive.

As a starter we ordered a sharing plate of nachos for two. These came very quickly and were thoroughly tasty - I'd describe them as cheap and cheerful. They came with appropriate quantities of cheese, sour cream, jalapenos etc. Pretty much exactly what you would expect.

For mains we had the chicken mole and chicken enchiladas. Both dishes were good and did us fine for a main. Could have used some salsa on the side for the enchiladas perhaps.

After that we had some of their house mojitos. These were a bit odd and had blue curcao in them but can't complain for about £4.

Overall not a bad place at all. Cheerful mexican food in the southside.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Didn't stay to order”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I walked in and walked out again due to the smell of the place. I used to go here regularly. I don't know what's happened - new management? But it was awful and I knew I would not be able to eat.

Scotland
“Save your money buy a Mexican kit from the supermarket it'll taste better”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Visited Nachos recently and the food was a disappointment to say the least. How you can mess up Nachos and Fajitas I don't know but the quality was definitely lacking and nothing seemed fresh. The only plus point I would say is the young Spanish waiter who served us was very charming and friendly.

• 5 of 5 bubbles