“good pizza”

Ranked #336 of 2,573 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: Great Italian and Mediterranean food in Glasgow ,near theatre and Buchanan galleries
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The pizza dough was really good (thin and crispy) and the tomato and buffalo mozzarella very good...personally I do not like garlic in the margherita, but I should have mentioned it - in retrospect! The garlic was the overwhelming taste. Wine by the glass not great. Service very good.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I visited this restaurant on Friday28th and had a very enjoyable experience. Staff were attentive and the food was brought out promptly which was delicious. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Absolutely immaculate restaurant. Beautiful friendly staff. The food was absolutely exquisite. We paid £29 for three course and a drink for two of us. Deep fried haggis. Risotto and Haddock for main. Tiramisu and Panacotta for our desserts. The nicest meal I have EVER eaten in my adult life and I have had a lot of food! Please open one in Birmingham. If we come to Glasgow again it will be a definite date x Thank you for a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Its lovely when the staff greet you at the door and whisk away your coats on a wet dreich Glasgow evening! The staff here are very friendly and professional - nothing is too much trouble for them! It had been over a year since I had been at Roma but my friend is a regular and the staff recognised her - lovely touch! The pre theatre menu is extensive and really good value! We both had different starters, I had the deep fried mushrooms, which were tasty and crisp and served with a slightly tired salad. Following on I had the lasagne which looked better than it really was. The pasta was dry, overcooked and heavy, however the meat sauce was tasty and the tomato sauce surrounding it looked as if it was added just before it was re-heated for me! Maybe it was a wrong decision as my friend had the chicken dish served with chips and salad and she did say it was delicious. Overall a lovely dining experience due to the lovely staff, it was quiet enough for us to have a "good blether"! Perhaps the moral is "you get what you pay for".

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Been to roma couple of times last year, booked a table for 13 for my mum 60th bday sat 15 feb. And once again the food was amazing and a great price. Staff were brilliant and we couldn't have asked for better service! Defo be going more often