I stayed. Here on the 17may 2014 as I arrived in glasgow. Early in the morning. I called them to see if I could could check in early but I couldn't as my room wasn't ready askedif I could leave my luggage which was fine. On my arrival I was greeted well I was asked to check in and collect keys later which was okay. On my return I paid for my room I was given my key the room is okay if u like a room with no windows except in the roof my luggage was in my room. i was also given a code for wifi which didn't work breakfast was very good the restaurant room was a bit small overall it was a good place to stay on a very short stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Court Guest House is situated in the heart of the city centre. The guest house has been awarded 2 stars by the Scottish Tourist Board, With FREE WIFI Access, 24 hour reception, continental or Scottish Breakfast and open all year round. We are a Family Run Guest House here to help you make the Most of your Trip whether it be for Business, pleasure, Shopping, Sightseeing or Just to Get away from it all for the weekend. It is a traditional town house building, just a stones throw away from many of the main attractions of Glasgow. The guest house is close to all the main amenities, attractions, theatres, cinemas, pubs, clubs, Hampden Park, SECC, ABC, Glasgow Science Centre, Kelvingrove Art Galleries & Museum, Transport Museum, Kings Theatre, Royal Concert Hall also located on the same street as the Famous Glasgow School of Art and various major shopping centres. Furthermore, a great number of restaurants offering a variety of cuisines are only a short stroll away. The excellent location of the guest house ensures that there are reliable and frequent transport links to and from the Glasgow and Prestwick Airport. In addition, the Buchanan Bus Station, Queen Street Station and Central Station are all less than a mile, making this guest house an excellent choice for those on business and likewise, those visiting Glasgow in order to soak in the ambience of the city.We offer excellent, competitive prices all year round as well as a comfortable stay with friendly staff available at all times should you require any assistance.We also have Hair dryers , extra Blankets irons and pillows available for our Guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Hampton Court Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Court Guesthouse Hotel Glasgow
- Hampton Court Guesthouse Glasgow, Scotland