Kings Park Hotel
US$402
US$323
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$191
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$172
  • Pool
All reviewschristmas party nightbudget hotelcity centrerutherglenruddyhampdenrenovationmirrorensuite
Reviewed 15 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed 1 night and that was too many room rad did not work bath probably had been cleaned but needed rinsing out the water was only warm not hot and the flow was low. Looks like some improvements are being done down stairs, bar area not my style but new tidy. Room was small because there was 2 beds in but I could not find the light switch for the wall lights above the beds

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 535PeterS535
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Very dirty untidy room, web page said bathrooms upgraded... Well not in the overtoun suite lol Suite dirty chair disgusting bathroom, I will not be back ever!! The seats in the dining room at breakfast are very dirty I guess this is used for contractors on a budget. Good point mmmm Nope.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for two nights. The staff are it's best asset. It's location is by a busy dual carriageway. We had room 112 which is central first floor at the front. We did notice the traffic noise.
The room was reasonably sized, clean and comfortable. Staff were warm and friendly.
I would stay here again for a night for business, I wouldn't stay for a break or holiday.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2014

One nights stop, as up in Glasgow on business. Photographs look great, photographs don't replicate my room. As previously stated, the walls are seriously paper thin, the lady in the next room was talking, I could hear every word. bathroom was 'pretty, but the loo pressed against one wall I had to sit (check spelling!!) sideways, the shower was so powerless I hardly got wet, and the towels just slightly softer than a pumice stone.
The bed, well the mattress must be 450 years old, no spring, and a rough nights sleep.
Breakfast was swimming in grease, just awful., so i left it and that's that.
All in all, pretty poor.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business