“Nice breakfast.”

Times Square
Ranked #1,747 of 2,407 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Scottish, Diner
Good for: Groups, Kids, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Forfar, United Kingdom
“Nice breakfast.”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Full Scottish for two with two cappucino and a pot of tea for less than £12. Nice food, with good friendly service on a cold, wet windy Glasgow morning.

• Visited January 2014

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Times Square, Glasgow, November 2013.”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Came here for a quick supper before heading off to a gig. Me and my fiancee had the Combo platter for 2 for starter, which had chicken, ribs, garlic bread, waffles, etc with some dipping sauces. Was quite nice and was reasonably priced. For main, we ordered from the "2 for £10" menu. I had the New York style Chicken, she had the steak. Mine was very nice. I would recommend for very nice pub grub.

• Visited November 2013
Edinburgh
“Brilliant Birthday”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My friend booked the private room for my birthday. They decorated the room for us and had a bottle of prosecco chileld for our arrival. The service was very good and the food was really tasty. They then brought a birthday cake out everything was perfect they really looked after us all. Would recommend this palce to anyone :)

• Visited September 2013
Paisley, United Kingdom
“Quite a pleasant place”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

The place is like a small version of JD Wetherspoons, L shaped with bar and separate
dining area. Bar staff were friendly and efficient. Food is usual pub grub, not adventurous but tasty and well served. Bar, dining area and toilets very clean.

• Visited September 2013
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Rude service”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I went to Times Square very recently for lunch with my friend. We weren't sure if it was the right decision as the place didn't look too great, but we wanted a soup and a sandwich. After the waitress took my order I just wanted to leave, she even told me to put the menus back in place, which I would have done if it wasn't for her rudeness. I have to say the soup and sandwich were good, but I just rushed my meal, not a single smile, anything. The food doesn't take long to come, is nice and cheap, but then again, so is Burger King across the road in st enochs.

• Visited August 2013