“Well Below Standard Expected”
Review of Handmade Burger Co. - CLOSED

Handmade Burger Co.
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 6 July 2014

An over priced restaurant where you have to walk over to the tills to place order. The young lad taking our order was very unsure of what he was doing & had to keep going away to ask for help. The mini rolls my Partner had with his 'sliders ' were not fresh. The roll my lamb burger was far too big with a third of it left. The onion rings were greasy & tasteless. The chips were anemic, slightly warm, not in any way crisp - so pretty horrid. I now know why the restaurant had only a few tables taken at the height of lunch time. We'd have been better going to one of the two well known fast food restuarants (both started in USA), for hot, fresh burgers with crispy chips at a third of the price! Won't be going back there again! :-(

There are newer reviews for Handmade Burger Co.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Never been to one before, thought we'd pop in when shopping for lunch, shouldn't have bothered, dried up burger, chewy and my chicken burger was exactly the same, completely dry, overpriced for what you get, definitely wouldn't go again and although not a BK or McD's lover, I would rather have had that than the rubbish we got here!!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Visited another of these restaurants ages ago and wasn't too sure if I like it. How wrong could I be! Went to Braehead one today for lunch, the service was great and polite. Didn't have to wait long for the order to arrive. The burger was AMAZING. One of the best meals I have had. I really really liked cajun chips too with all the dips - especially blue cheese mayo. Some say it is a bit pricey, as you only get a burger as your main meal and need to order all sides separately, but it is so worth it!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I regularly visit HBCo in various locations, and you always get what you expect. Whilst not all burgers are to my taste, the quality of the food is reliably good.

Definitely not a venue for a first date, but is good casual dining.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

it was a good place to have a burger and chips, nice and simply. quite expensive though, family ideal. maybe a starter night out