Lovely hotel. Helpful and polite staff and nice room. Breakfast among the best we ever had in a five star. Had dinner on one night as part of package. Have eaten at several Michelin stars and this was definitely that quality. The only downside was the awful racket coming from near to the hotel which woke us up on Saturday night but it was not the hotel's fault . Have requested a room away from that side of the hotel next time which was noted. Would definitely recommend his hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trendy and sophisticated, Radisson Blu Glasgow is located in the heart of the culture-rich city. Shopping and popular attractions such as Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Riverside Museum and the SSE Hydro are all nearby. Each of the 238 elegant bedrooms and suites come with bathrobe and slippers, top-end toiletries and a mini bar. Enjoy the delectable and creative fare of Collage Restaurant offering a unique twist on the British Brassiere, then stop by the two on-site bars for perfectly poured cocktails, wine and beer. When you're not out exploring rejuvenate in the fitness and wellness facilities which include a swimming pool. The exceptional meeting facilities are some of the best in the city, boasting 15 meeting rooms hosting up to 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Radisson Glasgow
- Glasgow Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Scotland