I stayed here for business but would have no problems using the hotel again for leisure if we were wanting to stay in Glasgow .
Reception is light airy and really friendly.The decor is super modern throughout the hotel .My room was the most basic level room but was comfy and clean with everything you could ask for .It was around the back so even with the window open nice and quiet . In fact I slept like a log for 8hrs !!!!!
Where this hotel wins is its location it's literally steps from Glasgow Central station so really handy and easy to find. Then all the shops restaurants etc are just back past the staton in the other direction so you really are slap bang in the middle of everything .
A taxi from the airport was £22 .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trendy and sophisticated, Radisson Blu Glasgow is located in the heart of the culture-rich city. Shopping and popular attractions such as Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Riverside Museum and the SSE Hydro are all nearby. Each of the 238 elegant bedrooms and suites come with bathrobe and slippers, top-end toiletries and a mini bar. Enjoy the delectable and creative fare of Collage Restaurant offering a unique twist on the British Brassiere, then stop by the two on-site bars for perfectly poured cocktails, wine and beer. When you're not out exploring rejuvenate in the fitness and wellness facilities which include a swimming pool. The exceptional meeting facilities are some of the best in the city, boasting 15 meeting rooms hosting up to 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Rezidor, Prestigia, Booking.com, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Radisson Glasgow
- Glasgow Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Scotland